Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Red Toenails

Well, I think we're safe. I've searched for myself numerous times, and there has been no pointing to this website. Thus, my smart-alecky comments shall return, in the usual anonymous fashion. I will, however, be slowly deleting all pictures that show myself or people I know. I am still of the opinion that if someone wants to know more about me, they darn well better ask about me and NOT utilize everyone's favorite search engine and find all sorts of facts out of context.

Anyway, I am in a period of transition. I can't say that I'm enjoying my time off, because it's so indefinite. Nor can I say that I'm not enjoying it, because, frankly -- what's more fun than sitting on your arse doing whatever you darn well please? So basically, it's up and down with this time off. It's like an endless summer vacation. Except the fact that it's endless is darkened by the cloud of uncertainty.

At any rate, my toenails are red. I painted them just last week, and it's quite bright. It makes me happy. But, in spite of the name of this post, that is not the topic of this post. The topic was really a forewarning that I'll be back to writing smart-alecky comments. But I thought I'd give you a toenail-color-update to tie everything together.

No comments: