Monday, September 17, 2007

Hippy Dippy White Guys

And while I'm on the subject of hippy dippy white guys...who the hell decided these men were attractive? And now they're everywhere. Seriously, that giant dude from that idiotic movie "40 Year-Old Virgin." Who later carried the movie I couldn't bring myself to watch "Knocked Up." And then Jack Black. And, goodness help me Will Ferrell. Gaaaaaah.

Seriously, I"m not sure which is worse, saggy pants or the idiotic curly 'fros made allegedly popular. Wait, I take that back. They both make me want to settle down with a nice gay man.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

first of all i need you to not judge a completely hilarious series of movies (only one of which you've actually seen). second jack black doesn't have the 'fro so does he count as hippy dippy? third i'm sure there is some white guy somewhere pulling off this look with grace and style (and no i haven't met him but i'm a glass full kinda girl...he must exist somewhere)

Anonymous said...

addendum: a nice gay man is NOT going to nicely put out. so i pose this question to you...what's the point of settling down with a guy who doesn't put out...?

pheebee said...

1. They were movies which caused a decline in IQ points.

2. Yes he still counts with the nasty facial hair, pasty white skin, and beer gut.

3. No such thing. Period.

4. These guys gross me out so much I'd rather go without.