Thursday, September 08, 2005

So, there I was, listening to Dick while taking a long swig of Naked Juice

This is the comment made about me while sitting in my Biz Trans class. I was hugely amused (as my friend says, I am easily amused) and so it has become the title of today's blog. I really don't have much to say, as I don't lead a very exciting life these days, but I would like to reflect on things I'm loving about life right now.

1. I have a MAJOR crush on a sexy engineer. He is uber-cute, uber-smart, and meets the height requirement. I enjoy dreaming of lazy days of cuddling. (Does this make me a hopeless romantic, or seriously hard-up?)

2. I have a mere 24 credits to complete in order to graduate. Do you realize just how leisurely my life will be this year?! Ahhhh, it feels good to reap the rewards of working my arse off last year.

3. I ADORE taking Italian. I haven't started my "self-study" of Portuguese. I look forward to the self-confusion that will ensue. But for now, I am super-pumped that I might actually crack my 5 languages goal.

That is all for now. Health, family, etc. notwithstanding. The one thing I lament is that no one is sending me flowers, but a girl can't have everything now can she? Ok, well she can, I just don't right now. It's cool....I bought myself flowers. So there. :P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this above comment spam again? Or just from someone you actually know? Weird! kd.

pheebee said...

More spam

Anonymous said...

Hey, got about two more comments spam tonight. But I figured out how to supposedly stop it.

If you go into the Settings tab and then click on Comments, and scroll down till you see Show word verification for comments? click "yes".

That is suppose to help. I'll let you know how it goes for me. Bon chance.

pheebee said...

Awesome. Let's see the spammers beat that. Moo haa haa!