Tuesday, July 29, 2008

3 Votes against

That's what I hate about the SiQ. She never expresses her opinion. NOT. Ok, so the SiQ has voiced her vote and veto for the upcoming visit from a certain engineer. Sad to say, she is not alone. The Ex has voted against, and 2dp has voted against. Basically, everyone who has been my friend for the longest has voted against. What does this tell us?

Well, it tells us that I am capable of going against the peanut gallery. It also tells us that the peanut gallery often gives votes without being asked. And it tells us that I'm going to have a rather interesting weekend. Let's just hope it doesn't end in I told you so's.

In other news, there is a potential challenger on the island. He was invited onto the island last Saturday at a frat barbecue. He will henceforth be known as "Frat." At any rate, he has so far proven to be smart (book and street), handsome (goes without saying), and a total smart aleck. Also, he appears to be nice and also funny. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: