Thursday, July 24, 2008

Claiming the victory

I would like to make an announcement. I have found a job that I think will be perfect for me with a corporation that I think I would enjoy looking for. A wonderful lady that I met a couple months ago reviewed my resume for me, to help make myself more marketable. I have made all kinds of calls to get an "in". And now, I've applied. All I need now, is the job. Let's just go ahead and add that to the prayer circle, shall we? Thanks.

In other news, I have a teeny-tiny-itsy-bitsy announcement to make. A certain engineer may or may not be coming to visit. And he may or may not be arriving in 3 weeks. And that may or may not have been against the veto of one SiQ. But, in spite of the veto, I'm pretty pumped up about it.
Good times!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

there is no may or may not be against the visit-there is definitely a veto on this visit