Thursday, April 21, 2005

To Shuffle or to Control, Inner Shopping Desires of a Control Freak

I am sitting in Trusts & Estates class right now. Yes, right now, at this very moment, I am blogging while my professor drones on and on about how people should write wills. Please, I beg you, go write out a will today, a PROPER will, so that future law students will not have to live through this torture.

But anyway, I am currently debating the pros and cons of purchasing an Ipod Shuffle vs. an Ipod Mini. Several people have chimed in their opinions, feel free to leave your comments as well. Basically, I am trying to decide if I can truly be satisfied playing all the songs I enter into the shuffle in either random play or the order I put them in. Or, alternatively, should I pay twice as much for pretty colors and full control over what songs I listen to and when. Hmmm....dilemmas, dilemmas. On the up side, it's nice to have a tax refund to spend in this manner.

In other news, I am still dating someone, I still have a job, and I am still sick of school. Let the record show that my classes officially end on April 27. Want to know how nice my Trusts & Estates professor is? He's so nice that he scheduled his exam for April 30. That's 3 days. And incidentally, a week from Saturday. WHAT?! How exactly am I supposed to learn a semester's worth of material in a week....hmm, suddenly blogging during this class doesn't seem like such a good idea.

Oh, and this Saturday, I will be trying out for moot court....basically because I don't have enough work to do. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

fb, as always I appreciate your comments on my blog and I miss chatting with you, so see counter-comment I left on my blog for you.
As for exams, just a reminder that I'm not in school, currently on a two week spring break which ends the same day as my contract (sadness, no more 12 hour work weeks), and well with all that, bon chance on your exams.
Ciao from Prague,
kd.

Anonymous said...

Blogging during class no a good idea, shame on you:} I 'll be praying for you and your exam. good luck on Moot court try out on Saturday.
gb

pheebee said...

Of course, checking my blog during work is probably not the best idea either :).

Thanks for the prayers and encouragement!