Thursday, May 05, 2005

My mom says I should stop watching

So, I am watching Judge Mathis today (gimme a break, I don't have cable and Dr. Phil gets annoying), and this woman is telling a story. I don't understand, so I'm hoping someone out there can explain it to me:

"Well, I was driving from Arkansas to California. While I was passing through Iowa, my car broke down. So, being the type of person that tries to make the best out of a bad situation, I checked myself into a homeless shelter. I then began working at a nearby cafe as a waitress..."

She went on with the suit from there. Will someone please explain to me:
1. Why someone driving from Arkansas to Cali be passing through Iowa;
2. Why someone who's car broke down just decides to take up roots in the random state they were passing through.

These are things I don't understand.

On an unrelated note, I have finished my one excessively early exam, and I am now in the process of not studying for the rest of my exams. 1 down, 4 to go. *sigh*.

No comments: