Sunday, July 31, 2005

Daydreaming

So, I was in St. Louis, MO on Thursday and Friday for a hearing. It was quite nifty hearing an Assistant U.S. Attorney use a quote that I pulled from cases I researched in her oral argument. It was even niftier that I, (being sly like the jungle cat), found that quote in the Plaintiff's principle case. (hee hee).

In other news, I went to the Arch to kill some time (as I was alone in St. Louis, sad). But, while I was there, I noticed what a pretty little town St. Louis is. In fact, if I had a luvah I would for sure want to go there with him. We could probably forgo the $10 trip up the Arch, but walking to it and under it would be lovely. Perhaps even a picnic on the steps. Look at me! I have a fantastic romantic weekend planned -- now all I need is a date. Hmm...volunteers...ahem, eligible volunteers?

No comments: