Monday, July 04, 2005

Really?!!?

Are they serious? I grant you, I'm biased against other states. But I find it mildly insulting that I just saw an advertisement, starring dairy cows. Do you know who the advertisement was for? California cheese. Err...excuse me..."Real California Cheese". Is that as opposed to fake Cali cheese? Nah, I'm not that naive. That's as opposed to Real Wisconsin cheese. Now, I beg you, (especially you non-Wisconsin natives), when you think of cheese, what's the first state you think of? I understand advertising your product, but who in their right mind would be convinced by a commericial starring dairy cows that say great cheese comes from California?

The ad agency in charge of that commercial should really be fired. :\

1 comment:

pheebee said...

By the way, I am fully aware that California out produces Wisconsin in Dairy products. This was not the point of my rant. Raw numbers or not, who thinks of California as a dairy state?