Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Unrelated note

On an unrelated note, my mother inquired as to whether I'd emailed someone. Ok, I'll stop being coy. She asked if I'd emailed the engineer. The answer, of course, was not. But it was odd, she asked the question not a day after I'd considered doing it. But I remain stubborn. For once I'm listening to my guy friends rather than the girls. The girls all say, give it another chance. Maybe he really meant it. All but one of my guy friends say it's just a ploy. (The other guy just didn't know what to say, so he chose not to comment at all). I'm inclined to believe the boys on this one. On the other hand, they may be just screwing with me because these are the type of friends that I have -- cynics and sarcastics. Makes sense -- like attracts like doesn't it? At any rate, just in case anyone else was wondering the answer is still no. No email on my part.

3 comments:

Katherine. said...

I'm fully supportive of the non-email policy. If he wants to be with you, he'd better damn well get on the phone -- at the very least -- or on a bloody plane if he really wants to do it right. And he'd better have a truly amazing reason why you should be spending time with him before you actually spend time with him.

pheebee said...

Hooray kae.dea! You are sooooo right. I should listen to you more often. (Better write that down, I doubt I own up to it in public :P).

Katherine. said...

pheebee i adore you but sometimes ... sigh :P