Monday, March 05, 2007

Why does everything taste better after midnight?

A question posed in the IKEA commercials. I'd like to offer a few theories:

1. You can eat guilt-free, because no one's going to see you eating.
2. Because calories absorbed in the middle of the night don't count against you.
3. Because you can evenly spread the Points as necessary to help you stay in your w.w. limit.
4. Because nobody saw you, they can't prove anything.
5. Because you have the entire following day to make up for it at the gym.

In other news, spring has nearly sprung. *Sigh. Time to start contemplating bikini season. Not that I'll be wearing one, since I don't swim. But less layers means less covering. Rats.

1 comment:

Katherine. said...

Reason no. 2 is good to know -- given that I usually eat dinner in the middle of the night now!

sigh...

mid-term week sucks! haven't these people ever heard of one-course-at-a-time where we just have mid-term day and final day? what's with the never-ending week PREPPING for mid-term, so I can spend another WEEK presenting mid-terms -- a paper, a REVIEW in front of strangers for studio AND an exploded axonometric that conveys a FEELING?!?! insanity, and i think i might purgure (sp?) myself and just copy/paste (or CTRL C/CTRL V in editors' world) this into my blog... blurg mid-terms (PLURAL 'S'?!?!?!)

that's all thank you