Sunday, May 18, 2008

News and Updates

Bet you're wondering how my date went with Marshall, my top secret date with my co-worker's son. Well, here it is.

We met up for drinks near downtown. But for the fact that he's got 2 girls and 2 kids, it would've been a high quality date. Conversation was not bad. While I was able to shock him, he was not so bad at keeping up with my snarky comments. Sadly, my good times plan of dropping my knowledge bomb was thwarted...he already knew that I knew.

But, alas, he has reached the upper echelon of player-status. Despite the fact that he knew that I knew about the two girlfriends and the ex-wife, he still treated it like a closed sale on a 2nd date. It was a flat out date for him, and he was darn confident that he'd get another one. In fact, he has officially taken the crown of the most arrogant person I know.

As we all know, pheebee enjoys a bold guy. Making the decision on granting another date completely conflicting. I enjoyed the date on a superficial level, but I really am not interested in becoming girl Tuesday, aka girl #3 -- that we know of.

My friend has a theory that the reason I kinda like the idea of going out with Marshall again is knowing that I have absolutely no responsibility to try and make it work with him. Nor do I have to actually see him all that often. I'm starting to sense a theme with all of my friends. Ah well!

No comments: