Monday, May 19, 2008

Shame on you girlie

Ok. I am officially going on record as being a part of the problem in terms of the women's movement. Today, I was told that martamack's partners had my res, but had yet to do anything about it. Then he told me that one of them thought I was more than average looking. (Seriously, it wasn't in those words, but the way he put it I sounded like something this side of a girl next door). Anyway, so I decided to do some mathematics in my head. I'm heading to court tomorrow, in front of aforementioned partners who are currently interviewing, and I made the absolutely CONSCIOUS decision to wear a skirt suit rather than a pants suit tomorrow. Seriously. I'm actually going to play the womanly wiles card. Whether I'm successful or unsuccessful I have no idea. But the point is, I actually considered it fair game to try it. Yeah, I know. Shameful. And yet, I am totally and completely unapologetic about it.

No comments: