Saturday, February 21, 2009

Gettin' off the couch

Ok then. Tons of things to update. What to start with? How about the new gig. Basically, I have rejoined the world of productive society. Yee haw! Actually, I am not yee-haw-ing at all. What's all of this nonsense about working being apart of sense of self and all of that nonsense? Are you kidding me?! The most awesome thing in the world was laying upside down on my couch and getting paid to do so. So many people reminded me of how I'd get bored, and how slow it would be. Well, to that I say, PAH! I miss my Steve Wilkos, my Dr. Phil, my various Judge shows. Bastidos.

Anyway, the job itself is good. I am enjoying learning a new area of the law. I'm dabbling in employment law a bit, and the silly and ridiculous things that people do at work are bound to be entertaining. And, I'm finally dealing in business law, which is what I went to law school for in the first place. And, given that no one was going to keep paying me to sit on my couch, I guess it's just as well that I found someone to pay me. (Although the jury is still out on the people there).

No comments: