Wednesday, January 25, 2012

70 things...

Previously, I posted about a list I was making. I'm making a list of 101 things to do in 1001 days. The official start date (as suggested by Jade) is February 14, 2012. As Jade put it, Valentine's Day is the perfect start date, because this is the perfect date to show love to yourself. Well put, lady!

Categories can run the gamut, so I've got things like "finish design of kitchen & baths" and "travel out of the country." I've got savings goals, dating goals, and charitable goals. And yet, I still need a ton of time to create my list! I am running out of things to add...I don't want to make a long travel list, because I want to make the list realistic. And in real life, I can't travel to 50 different places in just under 3 years. Same thing for money goals -- you can only do so much with what money you have. So while maybe I'd like to save a million dollars in 1001 days, I won't be making a million dollars in that time.

So what else is there? Or, more specifically, what else do I need to do in the next 2.75 years? I'm totally open to suggestions!

No comments: