Tuesday, October 11, 2005

And then....

So, I thought yesterday was a good day....
And then, I accidentally slept in too late.
And then, I was 2 minutes late to Italian class.
And then, I forgot to take my meds at the normal time.
And then, the meds started messing with my head more than normal.
And then, I couldn't see a darn thing out of my contacts, because the prescription is wrong.
And then, (drumroll please)
.....
.....
.....

And then, a riding lawnmower ran into, and injured (and by injured, I mean cracked the body of) my scooter.

Sad.

1 comment:

pheebee said...

While I appreciate your amusement at my potential injury, I was not, in fact, on my scooter when it was hit. It was parked and minding its own business. Thereby making the mower-operator the idiot of the story, not me. :}