Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Coming Home

You know, the nice thing about driving to Iowa these days? There isn't class at the end of the ride. In fact, it usually means I've escaped class and been wholly unproductive for a few days. I love homecoming. What a great excuse to party with people you haven't spoken to in forever, and get the newest gossip (my Phi-O mom is married?!!? WHAT!?), who's pregnant?! (ok no one, that was an exaggeration). Plus you get to see all the people that gained weight (HAHA BITCHES!) and all the people that look too fabulous for words (Darn them!). All in all, it was a great 24 hours.

OH! And I am also extremely happy to report that I met not only our founders, but also the newest m-te's. The Os are keeping it real and have increased the m-te members. Atta girls! Phi O D.Q. 4eva!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Big Hair!!! We keep it real, love the fact that we got all the M-tes!