Monday, October 03, 2005

Getting worse, not better

The FFL continues, as will my dominance. Ok, I don't know that for sure, but I do know that I am getting more obsessed, not less. Tomorrow, magazine points are going to be posted. But instead of waiting, like a good little girl (I slept with one eye open on Dec 24 when I was little too), I start checking the magazines that I am in possession of to see which designers have big mentions. It looks like my points horse, Armani (Amo italiani!) stands to give me a gain of 100 points tomorrow. Ahh, what a great first round draft pick. Eat your heart out league members. I am Queen of the Fashionistas!

ha!

I am wont to admit it, but oddly enough, I am suddenly understanding the obsession with fantasy football.

2 comments:

Katherine. said...

You make me laugh.

pheebee said...

And then I ate humble pie...
The girl who was solidly in 4th skyrocketed to 1st place with a whopping 905 magazine points. Whoa.