Sunday, June 04, 2006

P.U.S.H.

For those of you that don't know, that's "Pray Until Something Happens." So this is a blog cum testimony. As we all know, the power of God is great. That's a given. And usually testimonies are filled with miracles and the huge and awesome things that have happened. So this is a mini-testimony, if you will.

So, last night, I was talking to the SIQ, and I was telling her how church didn't fit into the study schedule I'd formulated for myself, and that the shuffling of schedule looked like it would result in large and agonizing chunks of time spent reading about corporations and reviewing torts. It was a very sad and dire proposition. Well, the SIQ wasn't the only one who heard this 'cry.'

God actually granted me extra hours in a day. No, really! Last night, I'd gone to bed around my usual time, but I don't remember having much difficulty falling asleep. But here's where the real mini-miracle happened. I woke up at 545 a.m. for no apparent reason this morning. Like actually woke up bright eyed and bushy tailed. At first I figured it was a random wake-up due to a bathroom run. But I could not fall back asleep for anything. So instead, I picked up my barbri study book and read some more about corporations and got a decent amount of work done. I even had time to walk out in the warm sunny blue skies day and get a cuppa chai tea and a cinnamon roll. All a full hour before I had to start getting ready for church. Which I did, and then I attended, and came back. It's now 9:19, and for all practical purposes, I am finished for the night. There is some non-urgent stuff remaining, but I can't look at anything law related for another minute.

How's that for mini-amazing? Ahhh, "Blessed is the Lord, Oh my soul. Lord you are great." Psalms 104. Write that down. I heard it in church this a.m. How appropriate. :)

No comments: