Tuesday, November 27, 2007

300!!!!!!!

Can you believe this is officially my 300th post? And I'd really like to post something profound, but this is not a thinking man's blog. So instead, I'm going to write about something completely shallow....Boys, Fashion, Gossip and such!

Ok, I don't have anything interesting to say about boys, fashion, gossip, or anything. So, I suppose I'll just give you an update.
1. The Boxer -- I've broken the curse -- with the Boxer!! After 11 months of first dates and no second dates, on Wednesday, I FINALLY had a second date! And it was loverly. He took me out for sushi, I took the wine (it was BYOB). He's a little obsessive; but in a cute kinda way. As in, he'll whine if I haven't called him. So, but for the fact that I watch so many crime shows, it wouldn't be creepy at all. But alas, I do watch a lot of crime shows, so now I'm all worried that he's going to turn into a stalker. **This is completely unfounded, and totally encouraged by a recent CSI: Miami episode. We haven't even had a 3rd date!

2. Bottle Service Guy -- he's still a total flake. I've determined that when we do talk, he's completely entertaining, and so I'm making efforts to turn him into a platonic friend. Thus far, it's been a feeble attempt. Yesterday, he asked me to watch football with him, and I told him I couldn't because of the Dancing With The Stars finale. I think he was shocked at the reason I turned him down. I found it kind of hilarious really.

3. Laptop -- so, I've purchased a new laptop, to much pain in my wallet. I did go to the store on Black Friday to see if they marked it down even further, but alas, they hadn't. Sadly, I lost all my pictures and all my music. The music, totally replaceable. The pictures, not replaceable, but almost all of them are either in print or on my digi cam still. Sadly, roughly 8 pics from last year's NYE in PHX are MIA. :'(. Soooooo sad about that.

4. The Ninja -- yup, texted me over Thanksgiving. I texted back. That was it. But I suspect he's trying to re-establish contact with the island.

I think that's it. But, if there's more, you'll find out in post #301!!!!!!

No comments: