Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Promised Details

Ok Dance Team: I went to finals. Before finals, we had 2 boot camp classes. They lasted from 7 until 10:30. Then, the finals were held at a local club. We dancers had to arrive by 10 a.m. We rehearsed, and then changed into black cocktail dresses. For the record, my black cocktail dress is fabulous, but no longer fits me awesomely, because my trainer worked and whittled me down a size. (Yee haa). There was a question portion, where we were to shine with personality. Then, we changed out of our black dresses and into our teeny tiny dance outfits. And then we danced. And then I didn't make it. The end. And so now, I've pretty much decided to retire my dance shoes once and for all. As I said way back in September, if I didn't make it, I'd probably be done. Hence retirement.

Ok boys: The bottle service guy. We had a FANTASTIC first date. There was lots of giggling, and we were both dressed rather stylishly. This was the Thursday before the tryout. The night after the tryout, we talked. He wanted to hang out, but for obvious reasons, I really didn't want to. So, I invited him to come over on Sunday and watch football. I grant you, they were tentative plans, but I still wasn't expecting him to blow it off. Which he did. I didn't hear from him again until I texted him the following Tuesday. Long story short, I kicked him off the island. But upon re-examining the issue, I have sent him another invitation to the island. But, I'm going to make it very clear that he's walking a fine line.

The boxer. The boxer is a guy I just met on Saturday. He's both a professional boxer (middle heavyweight) and a personal trainer. I shudder to think of that 8 pack he's sporting. We met on Saturday. He called and asked for a date on Sunday, which we had on Sunday. I'm impressed by his boldness. However, I suspect he's just trying to get laid. Unfortunate really, I would've enjoyed a cuddle with a hard body like that.

Ok, I think that's it. Consider yourself updated. Phew. Just in time to go to bed. Zzzzzz.

No comments: