Monday, November 19, 2007

It's like riding in a coffin down a mine shaft

That is a quote from the t.v. show Samantha Who? on ABC. She was talking about elevators. I feel it refers to my job. I really didn't want to write another post about how much I enjoy my job. And by enjoy, I mean despise. But, I felt that quote was oh-so-appropriate, and therefore I thought I'd share.

Here's what I was going to post originally: I am so confused by the boxer. Remember how he and I had sorta, kinda arranged to meet on Thursday? And then he never got back to me to confirm time or place? And then he didn't answer my text on Saturday (it was a totally random text, one that I sent to more than one person). So I figure, good riddance to mediocre rubbish; given my earlier determination that his island stay would be short as he was just trying to get laid. Anyway, I received the most baffling phone call and message today...from the boxer. Wait, why is he calling me? Yes, I get that he and I did not actually have a set time or place to meet last Thursday, but I thought that maybe our mediocre date was understanding enough that we weren't really going to put forth effort. Was I the only one that got that vibe? Hmmm. Anyway, I haven't returned the call yet. That'll give me something to do tomorrow when I'm driving to BFE for work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So what is it they say about great also (maybe more if possible) and love Samantha Who a lot, and thought that was the best description to apply to going to work every morning that I ever heard :)