Monday, December 03, 2007

Nextel. Done.|

The boxer is so very off the island. Not officially. Officially, he is standing on the local dock, awaiting his transportation. Why? Because he PISSED. ME. OFF. Here's what happened:

Yesterday, we had our third date. We hung out at my house and watched (yes, actually watched!) a movie. When he first got there, he told me he didn't think we were spending enough time together, in order to get to know each other. I told him this was the most time I'd ever spent with anyone I was dating (for the most part), since usually I was dating someone who lived in a different city than myself. Anyway, I found this all incredibly adorable.

So today, in an effort to offer him more of my time as requested, I txt'ed him to ask him if he wanted to go to dinner tomorrow. His response is "Are you cooking?". In my head, I'm thinking "Are you effen kidding?" What I say instead is, no, but how about coffee. So he says, and I quote, "Lol. No, dinner is fine. I don't drink coffee nor am i a baller sweety. [sic]" Well, excuuuuuuuuuuuuse me. First of all, we split the bill on our first date. Second of all, I offered to split on our second date. And third of all, I bought his @#$*%! dinner last night. So, thankyouverymuch, suck it up and pay for dinner tomorrow. Moreover, what kind of place do you think I would want to go to? Fogo de Chao? Anyway, I'll be d***ed if we fall into the habit of all our dates being "hanging out" at my place. This is the early stages, and YOU should still be courting. Anyway, all of that wouldn't fit in a text, so I said, "what kind of golddigger do you think I am? I just wanted to go out rather than stay in."

And you know what? The more I thought about it, the more ticked off I was. So, in an effort to not cuss him out, I opted to cancel our date for tomorrow. Far be it from me to spend someone else's money. Frickin' A. He was doing so well too. At any rate, I just have to figure out a way to get him off the island, and by that, I mean how to push him off. As we all know, I'm not so good at the clean break, and I'm easily talked into giving extra chances (See, the young'n, the ninja, the engineer, the bottle service guy). *Sigh*. I can be such a pansy sometimes.

No comments: