Sunday, December 09, 2007

Oops I did it again...

I have a shopping problem. This is not new to anyone who has known me for more than 6 minutes. But, the holidays are a time for me to use my powers for good rather than evil. So I can spend hours upon hours in a mall shopping for the perfect gift. A gift I've always enjoyed giving. But, the holidays are also a time when evil retail empires mark things down to ridiculously low, can't beat it, must have it prices. So, I always find something I must purchase for myself, and I can't just ask for it for Christmas because I already turned in my list and I have no one on my roster who has that kind of cash to drop on a present for me. So, I resisted this weekend, but I very nearly purchased a fabulous top for myself this weekend. And I totally would've bought it. But they were out of my size. Phew! Close call. I can't promise that I won't be tempted again. But I'm going to try really hard to avoid it by not going to the stores. Unless it's really really necessary. ;)

No comments: