Thursday, November 17, 2005

Adventures in Bureaucracy

My newest adventure in dealing with idiots happened early this week. On Monday, I applied for a private loan because frankly, law school is expensive. (Insert comment about me being in-state here. Good, glad you got that out of your system).

However, instead of granting the loan, I received an email from Uncle Stafford telling me that my financial aid was already equivalent to my need/expenses, and therefore my loan was denied. Well gee! Why didn't I think of that?! If my expenses were already paid, why did I apply for that silly loan? Oh right. Because I still need money, so apparently I still have expenses. Idiots!

Meanwhile, I still need that money, but it is unavailable to me. Now, grant it, I'm not working right now. But even if I was, what kind of part-time job leads to $3500 (quickly, no less). Yeah, I couldn't think of one either. I hate school.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there
drop by accidentaly
just wanted to say that it all will work out right
don't be so panic and write about how to solve the situation
take care

Katherine. said...

fb,

could be that inconsequentially pink's caring christian checked out her links and found you. Maybe he's here to help support and guide you now too.

pheebee said...

That could be. How nice! :P