Sunday, November 20, 2005

Profound thoughts while in the shower

You know that commercial for a hotel chain that says "just think what would happen to you if you stayed here..." and they show people winning Nobel prizes wrapped in towels, or coming up with a brilliant business plan while wrapped in a towel, etc. Basically these people have been coming up with wonderful ideas because the showerheads at the hotel were so great that they stayed in there and had great ideas? Well, short story long; I love that commercial because it's very true to life (for me). I ALWAYS think in the shower. Today, said thought was something I decided to share.

I've always wondered what people really think about me. Have you ever wondered this? I mean, certain things you're completely aware of. Other things, those things people just won't tell you, I've always wanted to know. What are those unspeakable things that people say behind my back? I mean, the true things, of course. The untrue things generally get back to me eventually -- (did you hear I slept with so and so? I know! I wonder if it was good?) Basically, I've always wondered what I don't know about my personality. I've always thought most people are aware that I can handle it, but I know people always say that, but they don't really mean it. So, I guess until I find someone that is super rude in normalcy terms, I'll just never know. Sad times. Ah well. Ignorance is bliss right? And if not bliss, at least it's an excuse for not changing those bad habits right? (That's my version of reality anyway :})

No comments: