Sunday, March 19, 2006

A Proclamation

Here ye, hear yea...Effective immediately:

Everyone is hereby put on probation on MY island until a time as yet to be determined. All visitors and permanent residents are instructed to move promptly to the outskirts of the island. Visitors passes will be granted whenever I see fit. General greetings will still be accepted from non-visitors, however, I suggest you keep witty banter to a minimum. While it may be found entertaining, it may also be found irritating (are you feeling lucky?).

While this particular course of action may be...ahem...extreme. I am particularly cranky, and everyone is bothering me. Furthermore, I am tired of people who keep reminding me that I am awfully cranky. Since I am the only constant in this equation, I have decided to stop dealing with everyone. Thank you for your cooperation.

No comments: