Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Query

Here's my question:
Why must I justify my reasons and rationalizations for things I want to do? I want to do them because I WANT to. If I want to live in Timbuktu, then I want to live there because I WANT to. I don't have a husband. I have no kids. What I choose to do doesn't directly affect anyone but me. Now, there may be all kinds of indirect effects, and I fully acknowledge that. But does your random indirect effect really give you the right to question my reasons? Or, even demand to know them? I didn't think so. Now get off my back!

Alright, so I'm still generally bitter. That's my perogative too isn't it? It's not actual actions but my mood that seems to trouble others. Well, please note the aforementioned proclamation about departing from my island. Sincerely, the Management.

No comments: