Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Shopping High

Retail therapy works. Seriously. I've been on the greatest shopping high ever since last night. I went out around 715 last nite, headed to Target. By the time I got home, I'd been to 6 stores, and found 3 great buys. Plus I fufilled 2 much-needed necessities.

Included in the list of great buys, is my dress for Barrister's Ball. It matches the aforementioned bronze shoes to a "T" (There's a ha-ha there, because the shoes are T-straps). The dress is actually floor length, even though I thought I was looking for a cocktail length. It's brown and gold and all-around fabulous. Basically, it's so cute I might need to take a date...Of course, I haven't the slightest idea who that date might be or where in the world I might find him, but what're you gonna do? This high is so great, I don't even care to deal with those details. Well I do, but just not right now. :)

No comments: