Monday, February 12, 2007

Eewwwwwwwww

So, when I woke up this morning, I thought I'd have a regular average day. I didn't do anything out of the ordinary. I woke up, got dressed, and left for work. Upon arriving at the platform, I missed the first train because it was so crowded. So, I was standing around on the platform, looking around at how crowded it was. And what I saw was horrifying....I saw a perfect stranger with his pants and underwear down around his knees. That's right, full frontal nudity from the waist down. Gross.

1 comment:

Katherine. said...

lol -- thanks for the texto btw. i loved alot and out loud -- it was good stress relief for me as I was in the middle of big fat story that needed to be written for work and stressing about getting my crappy model for class tonight built -- it's built, but i'm rebuilding it this weekend after studio homework is 'done'.

there was a guy in france who used to terrorize people with his flashing at the Cora out in Borny -- luckily i missed out on ever seeing him