Friday, February 23, 2007

Hormonally Challenged

Ok, PMS is a long-standing butt of many - a - jokes. I've been blessed that as a normal course of business I don't suffer from PMS. Now is not one of those times. This year is the first time I've ever suffered such horrible horrible fate. Now I know why it's so hysterical to watch. I have watched myself (in horror) as I was unable to control my own emotions. Mood swings for no apparent reason is not such a hot time. Plus the low periods and the spikes of happiness, boy-craziness, munchies and self-esteem is really quite taxing. Not to mention tiring. I've had little desire to do much other than sleep.

Frankly, I think it's nothing a good box of cookies and caramel corn couldn't cure. Hear that out there? Get on Harry and David's catalogue and start ordering! I'm not seeing any point and clicking. Darn it. Why are all my friends, family and co-workers of family broke or not the present sending type? Hmm, I guess this is why everyone told me to get my own job. :)

No comments: