Monday, April 16, 2007

Twitter-Peated

So, I've been meaning to blog. I even attempted to do so last week. BUT, blogger.com was under service. So, I'm going to attempt to get my blogging in properly over the next couple days. First up, is a blog on, what else? men. But not how you think.

As you may have figured out, I'm pretty much convinced that all men are sex-obsessed and irritating. I have since determined that this is true across ALL species. Recently, I watched some birdies, specifically pigeons. (For the record, the pigeons here are like the squirrels were at my alma mater -- they run the world). Anyway, the first time I noticed it, there were two pigeons running around. Literally, running. A boy pigeon, we'll call him Nick was chasing a girl pigeon, we'll call her Daisy. They were running around and around in a circle. What made it so enetertaining is that Daisy was incredibly uninterested in Nick's antics. So much so, that at times she'd open her wings to put some distance between herself and Nick. Much like in human life, the boy was quite persistent. I must have watched this for a good 5 minutes. I'll even bet that the other people around me thought I was a bit touched in the head.

What was so hilarious, is that while I was watching this amusing exchange, there was a 3rd pigeon that they were running around (literally). And all this pigeon could do was watch. Moreover, I couldn't help but compare the situation to the standard club-scene nonsense. You know, when the creepy creepy guy is chasing around some poor girl who never should have accepted the free drink in the first place. What doesn't make me feel better is what this means -- there's no escaping the persistent guy who has set his sights on you. *Sigh*. If I forget, remind never to accept a free drink from THAT guy -- because I don't have any wings to help me escape.

No comments: