Tuesday, April 11, 2006

From the Mailbag

Dear Ambitious Brain,

I'm not sure what made you think that taking more than a few weeks off from the gym was a good idea. I'm not sure what made you think that suddenly deciding to go without consulting me first was a good idea. I am writing this letter to tell you that both were horrendous ideas.

I have quite enjoyed my time lounging on the couch, just as you have enjoyed watching cable. I didn't think it was the best use of my time, but I got kind of used to it. Your lack of planning does not, however, consititute an emergency on my part. Yes, you have suddenly decided that working out for lengthy periods of time is a good idea. Well screw you, my friend, I ain't in the mood. If you insist on continuing in this course of action, you will be punished. Enjoy not being able to walk, sucker.

Very truly yours,
Your Body

Well dang, what can I say to that but ouch?

No comments: