Thursday, April 27, 2006

Taking the Day off

Today is my first official day as a Law School Pre-Graduate. Yesterday was my last day as a law student. In an honorable twist, I gave a presentation for my last class, and managed to turn it into a class party. It was really quite exciting. Then, I went to the Terrace with some small group members, followed by dinner at a local Japanese restaurant. It was really nice to end the saga with the same people I started with.

So, this is what it feels like to be nearly done. I gotta admit, on one level, it is great. On another level, I'm a touch anxious. Graduation just leaves me closer to studying for the bar. And being this close to graduation and jobless means some serious upcoming anxiety. Couple that with the lack of love life (although preferable to figuring out post-move relationship it's still kinda sad not to have that someone to whine to) and the constant search for a great dress for graduation, and it's not so great. But, I vastly prefer this negated greatness to the thought of another year in school.

All in all, I think I deserve to take this sunny day off to bask in my limbo.

No comments: