Thursday, May 18, 2006

Was I thinking at all?!?

It rained for about 3 weeks straight here. Ok, I'm exaggerating, but there was at least 5 straight days of rain. And that got me to thinking: at what point during 2nd semester did I have a personality transplant? On what planet did I think it was a good idea for me to move to Seattle? Granted, I only gave it a hot minute's worth of thought, but still. It really didn't deserve that much consideration! Seriously! I HATE RAIN! And it rains 2 out of 3 days in Seattle. Therefore, under no circumstances should I live there. Get outta here! Yeesh.

This certainly isn't the first time I've had a "what was I thinking?" moment. But honestly, this may be the most extreme case I've ever had. Clearly the stress of law school and graduation was getting to me. But, I'm happy to report that I have had a return of my senses. (Thank goodness).

No comments: